La La Land takes it all at the 74th Golden Globes


As the famous Swedish band Abba sang... The winner takes it all.. And La La Land  is the winner and Gos!!! It has taken it all for real!!!!

La La Land had 7 nominees:
- Best Musical or Comedy
- Best Director of a Motion Picture
- Best Actress in a Musical / Comedy
- Best Actor in a Musical / Comedy
- Best Best Screenplay of a Motion Picture
- Best Original Score
- Best Original Song (City of Star)

And Gos!!! It has taken it all for real!!!! For the very first time in the Golden Globes Story it won EVERYTHING. It's a TRIUMPH.

I couldn't follow the live ceremony (it was at 2 am here in Italy and sorry but I need to sleep) but the first thing I've checked this morning when I woke up was the results and.. Whoaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
I was sure about the movie to be a winner but Ryan as best actor was a total suprise.
I have no doubt about his talent and honestly I don't need a statue to tell me he is the best actor because I know since the very first time I've seen him in The Ides of March that he IS the best actor.
So far he never won such an important prize and Gos!! He played incredible characters before starring in La La Land...

Anyway, now it's time to celebrate our beloved Ryan Gosling.
And here the video of his beautiful and emotional speech:


He jumps on the stage on the notes of Another Day of Sun (from the La La Land Score)  after Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn announce he is the winner and starts joking about being mistaken with Ryan Reynolds.
"This isn’t the first time I’ve been mistaken for  Ryan Reynolds, but it’s getting out of hand. Ryan, obviously there’s been some kind of mistake, but I’m up here so if you don’t mind? Okay."

Then he goes on by talking to Damien Chazelle and Emma Stone:
"Damien and Emma, this belong to the 3 of us. I'll chopped this in 3 pieces if you want. I don't really wanna do that because who will get one piece none want the bottom. It coud tear us apart. But the point is that ... You understand.. It's ours. Thank you".

And then he thanks his partner, Eva Mendes.
"You don’t get to be up here without standing on the shoulders of a mountain of people and there’s just no time to thank everyone. I just would like to try and thank one person properly and say that while I was singing and dancing and playing piano and having one of the best experiences I’ve ever had on a film, my lady was raising our daughter, pregnant with our second and trying to help her brother fight his battle with cancer. If she hadn’t have taken all that on so that I could have this experience, it would surely be someone else up here other than me today. So, sweetheart, thank you. To my daughters, Amada and Esmeralda, I love you and if I may I’d like to dedicate this to the memory of her brother, Juan Carlos Mendez.”



What can we say after this? Ryan seems really to be a good guy and I'm so PROUD of being one of his supporter. Thanks Ryan.

A coulple of funny things.
First of all the opening of the ceremony hosted by Jimmy Fallon:  a parody of the movie




And... have you watched Ryan'speech clip?? Have you noticed anything weird? No? Then just watch it once again. The very moment Ryan is getting on the stage.. Behind him you can clearly see a particular kiss....

There are also photos that I'm uploading on the gallery. You will find them at the links below asap:


That's all

Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento