(NEWS) La La Land to be premiered in LA on Dec. 6 and.....


Hello GosAdd,
La La Land is coming in selected US cinemas on December 9 in Los Angeles and New York City:

* Los Angeles, AMC Century City 15
* Los Angeles, The Landmark 12
* Los Angeles, Pacific Arclight Hollywood 15
* New York, AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13
* New York, UA Union Square 14

You can pre-order your tickets on Fandango or via the official site for the cinemas.

But yesterday I was asking myself... But if the movie will be in cinemas on Dec. 9, few days before there would be a premiere with both Ryan and Emma and Chazelle and all the cast and crew...

And I was right! The movie will have its premiere in Los Angeles on December 6, at 6.30 pm at the Regency Village Theatre in Westwood Village.
And our Ryan will be there 100%! No no, he has not called me up on the phone but yesterday I was on twitter (and believe me I enter this social really few times as I don't like it at all) and this tweet has appeared

In  the  tweet they don't write the time but I can confirm you Ryan and Emma will put their impints at noon on December 7. So, if you are in the LA area, don't miss them!
There would be surely an official ceremony so we won't miss it too even if on the other side of the pond.

That's all GosAdd!

Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento