(NEWS) Ryan Gosling tells us a little more about La La Land


Hey GosAdd,
I'm trying to keep myself updated by reading and listening to interviews taken by Ryan for  The Nice Guys promo and I've found an article where he was asked about La La Land.

Jordan Riefe from Nylon talked with Ryan and Russell about their movie and this is what he asked Ryan:

What can you tell me about La La Land? I don’t think we’ve seen you sing and dance on film before.
Yeah, I don’t think so, and you probably won’t want to again. I gave it a shot. I had a great time. I really had a special experience on that movie. Damien [Chazelle, director] is an incredible filmmaker.
Did you shoot in a studio, or were you dancing on locations?
There’s one [scene] where we had a whole freeway overpass for a day. People were dancing on cars. It was pretty amazing. He shot the film in long takes so there’s not a lot of cuts in the musical numbers.
Did you have enough prep time working with Emma Stone, who also hasn’t danced on film before?
Em and I practiced for a month and a half just for one scene because we had to do it at magic hour, and we would only have four or five takes and we had to get it on one of them.
I've never heard about this site before so I was a little doubtfully about it but then I've found this audio clip where Ryan says the same things.....



The movie was initially set for July 15 in the United States but then it was postponed (to achieve some awards nominations) and will open in select theaters Dec. 2 before expanding nationwide Dec. 16

This is the official plot:
In this modern take on the Hollywood musical from Damien Chazelle, the Academy Award-nominated writer and director of WHIPLASH, Sebastian (Ryan Gosling) and Mia (Emma Stone) are drawn together by their common desire to do what they love. But as success mounts they are faced with decisions that begin to fray the fragile fabric of their love affair, and the dreams they worked so hard to maintain in each other threaten to rip them apart.

Have a good day you all.

Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento