My Life Directed by NWR - out in the US



Now as VOD in the US

Today the documentary hit US theaters but is also availabe for the download on Amazon.com.

I do remind you that if you're living in Europe you can pre-order your copy Amazon UK (the release date is 2nd March 2015).

Stay Gos    
Ale


CONVERSATION

6 Say your word:

  1. Anonimo11:35 AM

    http://postperspective.com/color-terrence-malicks-knight-cups/
    "Are you done with the second “untitled” film yet?
    Yes, we just finished the second one. There’s talk that Terry may want to do some changes, I don’t know yet, but overall we have finished both of them."

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I've read another interview saying more or less the same. I know the movie is over as a clip from it was showns at a festival in Sorrento (Italy) last year and the movie was yet over at that time :-)

      Elimina
  2. Anonimo11:53 AM

    And do you know if it will be selected at Cannes?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It's too soon to know this. Maybe Berlin. in Italy the movie should be out between the end of 2015/early 2016 so I'd say Berlin could be perfect.

      Elimina
  3. Anonimo1:10 PM

    Berlin is in one year so I hope not. I hope it will be sooner than that...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I don't think the movie could go to Toronto or Venice..... 2 movies in a year are too much for Malick.. Besides he doesn't promote them, he send his actors

      Elimina