My Life Directed by NWR - Out in the US on 27 Feb.



A couple of weeks ago I've posted the official trailer (the English version) for  My Life Directed by NWR.

Back in December I've also told you the documentary could be pre-ordered on Amazon UK: at first set for 26 January 2015 the dvd release was then postponed to 2nd March 2015 (and this means that I'm receiving my copy in a couple of weeks... this is one of those little things that make my day).

Few of you  have surely note the small post on my Facebook page (well, this documentary is quite ignored and still don't know why).

Anyway, now it's sure. My Life Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn by Liv Corfixen with Nicolas WR, Ryan Gosling and Alejandro Jodorowksy will be released in US Theaters and on VOD on 27 February 2015.

"I've spent three years making this film, and I don't really know what it's about." 
(Nicolas Winding Refn)

If you're living in Denmark, you can yet rent it on Blockbuster DK.


Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento