Ryan Gosling "never emails anyone back"



This is what Saoirse Ronan said during an interview with Josh Horowitz at Sundance the other day.

The young Irish actress presented her new movie "Brooklyn" at Sundance Film Festival in Park City (Utah) and was asked about Lost River....this is what she said about "The Gos"

"Well I only heard the other day, from ‘The Gos. I have his email. He never emails anyone back. He’s so bad at emailing back, but he did email me the other day. I felt really lucky to receive his words.
He’s very excited about it. I don’t think I can say anything about it yet, but people will get to see it sooner rather than later. And the poster is really cool for it. Go and see it for the poster alone.”

Earlier this week I had another message from Johnny Jewel via Italians Do It Better:

 Lost River ... Coming soon

So, let's wait for the poster that is READY (this is what Saoirse said!) and maybe the trailer.

Lost River will hit European cinemas starting from the end of February. Read all the confirmed date so far in this article on the blog.

Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento