My Life Directed by NWR available as VOD in Denmark


Hey GosAdd,
In more than a month My Life Directed by NWR will be released on dvd  in the UK and in Denmark.

The good news is that if you're living in Denmark... well you are very very lucky. 
Why? Because you can watch it! 

Rent My Life directed by NWR You can rent it on the web tv YouSee. The movie is in Danish of course and in English.

By clicking on the photo here on the side you will be redirect to the YouSee site.


Let me say a big thank to one of my beloved GosAddicted for this info: Pia darling, Thank You!

She has been also so kind to send me some stills from the movie. Here just for you 3 of them.






Don't forget you can pre-order your copy on  Amazon UK.

Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

2 Say your word:

  1. Anonimo7:45 PM

    Have you read this letter from Malick?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewzeitlin/terrence-malick-sends-emails-by-having-an-assistant-scan-his

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes I have. Still dont know what to do... The scene may not be in the movie anyway

      Elimina