Will Ryan Gosling play in The Neon Demon by Nicolas Winding Refn?


My GosAdd,
here we are again!

Yesterday I've read one of the best news so far: Nicolas Winding Refn has a new movie in his pocket. "The Neon Demon" - this is the title, before it was I walk with the dead - should start filming in Spring 2015 and should hit theatres sometimes in 2016.
Details about the movie's actual plot are rather limited but it has been confirmed that the movie will be led by a cast of young female actresses and is based on an original screenplay by Refn and co-writer Mary Laws. This is Nicolas's official statement:


"One morning I woke and realized I was both surrounded and dominated by women. Strangely, a sudden urge was planted in me to make a horror film about vicious beauty. After making Drive and falling madly in love with the electricity of Los Angeles, I knew I had to return to tell the story of The Neon Demon."

Source: Variety
Also, we know Cliff Martinez will  score  the movie while the cast will be announced later this year (we're already in November so...), Lene Borglum will produce - as usual with their company Space Rocket -  and Matt Newmann will be the editor.

The news has been posted everywhere now; the French site Allocine writes that it's not yet sure Ryan will be in while the Spanish Language El Multi Cine writes:

"Ryan Gosling se pasa al género de terror de la mano del cineasta Nicolas Winding Refn con la cinta 'El Demonio de Neón'.."

"Ryan Gosling turns in horror in the hand of the filmmaker Nicolas Winding Refn with movie 'The Demon Neon'."
I don't know if it's true but we have no other choice than wait.

By the way, this is the Teaser Poster for the movie. 
And let me remind you that during the recent promotion for "My Life directed by NWR", Nicolas himself said: "We'll do a movie movie together very, very soon."  

So Nicolas, tell us: is this the movie?


Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento