Lost River will be released in the US.


Hello GosAdd,
my holiday is now over and here I am to give you a news (those who follow me on Facebook already know).

Lost River will be released in the US theaters 
(and I think Warner Bros is still the distributor).

At the moment there is no date and the trailer and the poster are both in the making but  we should  have some more news very soon.

For what I know Ryan did an interview back in June 2014 but we will have to be patient. It will be surely released when the movie will be out.

This pic was posted few days ago by Nicole Artmont, a make-up artist in Los Angeles, on her Instagram Account:

Ryan photographed by a photographer in June - Pic posted by Nicole Artmont (Gallery)
Keep following me here and on my Socials for more updates.

Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento