Is Ryan Gosling retiring?? No, he is not!

*** *** ***
"I'd like to be making babies but I'm not, so I'm making movies. When someone comes along I don't think I'll be able to do both and I'm fine with that. I'll make movies until I make babies. I have no idea when the handover will happen." 
*** *** ***
This is what Ryan said in an old interview with The Times  (Uk Newspaper) on 16 September 2011.
Unfortunately we can't read the entire article unless we buy it.... Anyway, the day after this interview all the Magazines reported few lines from it: the one I've posted as opening and this one.

"I had two of the greatest girlfriend of all time. I haven't met anybody who could top them.
Showbusiness is the bad guy. When both people are in show business it's too much showbusiness. It takes all of the light, so nothing else can grow."

Both the quotes were reported at the time by US Weekly, a gossip magazine for what I know.
We don't know what else Ryan said in that interview so we don't even know the right contest of it.
Maybe he was joking as he does usually (do you remember all the Gangster Squad interviews he did back in January 2013?) or maybe he has changed his mind. People do it often. It happens all the time. This doesn't mean he is not a honest person.

Last week, OK Magazine has announced the alleged pregnancy of Eva Mendes (still without confirmation) and soon after that all the magazines have reported  (and still are reporting) not only the same "news" but also the chance Ryan is retiring for good.

My GosAdd.... Those magazines have missed a step....  

Ryan has just joined the cast for "The Nice Guys", a new movie directed by Shane Black (Iron Man 3, Lethal Weapon, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) with  Russell Crowe.

This is the proof: the gossip helps selling one more issue. The truth is not that interesting for some persons (and magazines).

Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento