"I haven't seen the final cut yet" says Iain...

I'm back!!!
Just a small post... 

After Saoirse also Iain has something to say. He talks about Ryan and the relationship with the cast.

On Digital Spy has appeared this brief interview with Iain and this is what he says:
"Ryan is someone who was a big inspiration to me before I knew him and this has only increased it. To have the chance to work in a movie with him, he is just a really amazing person and he wrote a really amazing script but he was someone who would come in every day and wanted us to bring something to it, we would improvise and try something new and it was always a really exciting time I remember.I loved being around him and I learnt a lot and it was one of the best experiences that I have ever had, it was a really inspiring place as well, and I haven't seen the final cut of the movie yet but knowing that Ryan has something to do with it, it is just a really exciting thing to be a part of."

You may say.. He is only talking about Ryan and not much about the movie...Well... Honestly Iain says us a BIG thing... Let's read again few words...and I haven't seen the final cut of the movie yet
So... Or Iain thinks the movie is done or... He knows it for sure.
So the movie could be READY.... Do you know what this could mean???
Stay Gos
Ale

 










CONVERSATION

4 Say your word:

  1. Anonimo11:50 PM

    could it mean that the break is over!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yessss and maybe the movie has been entered the Cannes selection :-)

      Elimina
  2. Anonimo12:11 PM

    I`m soo excited and anxiety cuz its his first directorial debut but I`m trusting his creativity. btw I LOVE your blog!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I have great expectations for this movie. I'm sure Ryan would do a great job but though maybe the movie will be a little weird.
      And thanks. I'm very happy you like my blog <3

      Elimina