First it was The Gosline….


Good evening GosAdd,
and let me wish you a Happy Valentine's day if you are blessed with love.

In March 2013, while he was promoting The Place Beyond the Pines, Ryan announced he was taking a break. I quote Ryan himself here:


"I've been doing it too much," he says of acting. "I've lost perspective on what I'm doing. I think it's good for me to take a break and reassess why I'm doing it and how I'm doing it. And I think this is probably a good way to learn about that. I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does."

Then, at the Premiere in late March our Gos cleared himself:
"I should have been more clear; I’m just taking a break to direct. I’m sorry about that.”

But after his announce, Blinkbox created a hotline for helping "abandoned fans" and gave the announce of  TheGosline  with a tweet.


By calling this phone number, the abandoned fan could listen to Ryan's voice..
No, wait…
Not Ryan's but Noah's.

Yes because the machine will repeat over and over again the celeb words Ryan said in the Notebook:

It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me, everyday.

Ryan was also asked aboud and he said: 'Uh, sorry about the hotline.'

But the Gosline was funny, isn't it??


Now, today for celebrating Valentine's day, a designer (Miruna Macri) has created a kind of an app where you can kiss Ryan.



Let me explain… All you need to do is go on the site Kissing Ryan and, if you have a webcam on your computer you can take a picture of yourself kissing Ryan.
The original pic was Ryan kissing Nicolas Winding Refn during Cannes Film Festival in May 2011 but now you can be there near our beloved.
It's a pity many "bad" pics are yet around the web… Better forget them…

Anyway, this can be quite funny right?

But now I think things are becoming ridiculous…

As you all know by now in the last weeks there have been many many rumors about Eva and Ryan. Daily Mail was the first to give the new Eva was pregnant. Of course, it was a FAKE new (as it happens often when we talk about this  magazine, sorry). They keep saying Eva and Ryan split during Christmas…
Well, Sunday morning Ryan was spotted on Eva's car driving while going at the Beverly Hills Hotel.(No, sorry, I'm not posting the pics.. First because you have already seen them, then because on the blog I'm not posting candids). I think he made quite clear the relation is still on…

Besides, on Wednesday Eva was at the Ellen Degeneres and she joked about her Valentine's day. She said she would have passed it with a deep dish and crying over the Notebook…

Still magazines keep saying she was joking about the end of the relation with the Gos.
C'mon Guys!! She didn't say anything at all!!!!!
Really, would you really believe Eva or Ryan would ever spend a word about their  story on TV o Magazine??

So, as Ryan is single (I repeat… he is single because the  magazines keep saying it, not because it's true) blinkbox (again!) created a site named DateRyanGosing 

And this is R I D I C O L O U S.

When you enter the page, the first words you can read is Ryan Gosling is Single Again.
They ask you to write why you are perfect for  Ryan.
Then they will send the messages to Ryan's assistant and maybe Ryan will choose a writer to date but they can't assure he will ever write back

I repeat… This is simply RIDICOLOUS!  For me Ryan is not single, he is still with Eva. And even if he were single.. what's the use in this??? Do you find it useful??
I just find it ridiculous and useless..

But it's your choice to try and write him. I won't, that's sure!

Stay Gos
Ale





CONVERSATION

2 Say your word:

  1. Anonimo1:41 PM

    poor ryan! thats too crazy

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes, true! He just wants to stay quiet.

      Elimina