Lost River is where the Monster lives.


Here I am again, my beloved.

I talk too much and maybe I could have enclosed this post in the previous but prefer to open a  a new one.

So, few hours ago I've posted about Matt and the fact he was told be silent, man!
But as Matt (Bully) can't speak, Iain (Bones) does... And I love what he says...


In a new interview with Empire Online he said a little more than before (see my previous post HERE).

He admits he can't say much but that much he can is very interesting.
About Ryan he says:

"Ryan works in a very free way, he's constantly in an artistic frame of mind."

About the movie:
"All I can really say is that it centres around a family. There's my character, Bones, his mother and his younger brother. There's also a girl next door played by Saoirse Ronan, called Rat. It's about this family living in a town called Lost River, which is perhaps a place that was once full of family and happiness and love, and is now this town that's slowly descending into a place without any hope. This family is holding onto the foundations of their house and everything they think they need to hold onto."

Now we know where Ryan's monster lives: LOST RIVER!

Thanks Iain.

Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento