HOW TO CATCH A MONSTER -- let's make the point!!


Hey GosAdd,

Everywhere I'm reading the "new" Ryan and Eva are taking a break (and i'm tired of these gossips) and what will Ryan do now for his movie as he has to direct her?
And what about her that has a big part in it? And how can they manage the promotion now they're not a couple anymore?


First, let me remind you what the movie is about:

A single mother is swept into a dark underworld, while her teenage son discovers a road that leads him to a secret underwater town.


And this is the cast


  • Christina Hendricks as Billy, the single mother.
  • Iain De Caestecker as Bones, Billy's older son - about 18 yo.
  • Landyn Stewart as Franky, Billy's younger son - about 3 yo.
  • Saoirse Ronan as Rat, friend with Bones.
  • Matt Smith as Bully, a villain
  • Barbara Steele as Belladonna, Rat's grandma.
  • Eva Mendes as Cat, who works at the BBW
  • Ben Mendelsohn as Dave, the Bank director.
  • Torey Whigfield as Face, Bully's mate.
  • Robert Zabrecky as Rob, the cab driver.
  • Larry Mongo as Mr Reed.
Now, I want to explain you the questions above:

1 - Eva HAS NOT A BIG PART (according to the script). Christina Hendricks plays Billy that is the main female character. Eva plays Cat who works at the BBW and she shows the job to Billy who arrives in this weird local trying to provide for her and his boys.

2 - The movie IS DONE or just need the final cut. Ryan spent months in Iceland editing the movie so what is the problem about how they will work together now?

3 - What have they to manage? They're adults and professional, no matter what. Besides, I do believe Christina, Iain, Matt and Saoirse will do the biggest part in promotion as they are the main characters.

I better stop before saying things I can't say. But let me read your opinion.

Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

4 Say your word:

  1. I don't think the rumors are true, but even if they are, Eva and Ryan are adults (as you said) and they will definitely be able to promote the movie together even if they aren't a couple anymore.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I too believe it's a rumor. Eva and Ryan aren't very PDA and they're more intimate in the sense they're not publicly lovey-dovey. I don't follow the couple much but I do like them and I realized they're rarely ever seen out in public and that always arises the rumor that they've split. Maybe they are taking a break, maybe not. They are two people treating the tripe rumors as mature adults by not needing to comment. The only irritating bit is the whole, "yay Ryan is going to go back to Rachel!" Super annoying!! >< Also, I'd love to hear what your thoughts are too because you said, "I better stop before saying things I can't say," and I'm curious. :P

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I don't speak about Ryan and Eva as it's not my business what's between them. And as you said I'm very annoyed for the Rachel stuff too. Everybody sees in Ryan and Rachel Noah and Allie. In the minds they are perfect but the fact they are not together shows us they weren't perfect. We don't know what their life was when they were together and the journos should stop this silly game. They have nothing to say and say gossips. And sorry... There are things that can't be said :-)

      Elimina