That bottle between Ryan & Britney


Here I am again, GosAdd
sorry if I bother you.


The  gossip about Ryan and Rachel dating is now over but another stuff is all around the web.

Recently, Britney Spears partecipated at the Ellen DeGeneres Show (you can watch here the interview) and she opened up (when asked) about playing spin the bottle with our beloved Ryan:

"I did that, but I didn't kiss him though. The only person I kissed was Justin [Timberlake]. It never landed on him.  No, it wasn't just me and Gosling."

As you all remembered, last April Ryan said he used to play Spin the Bottle with Britney:
"Britney was a sweetheart. She lived right above me, the girl next door. The little girl I used to play basketball and spin the bottle with."

Honestly, I don't read the work KISS in what Ryan said in the interview taken during the Pines promotion. And you?

So, Ellen be careful when you say Ryan is a LIAR (though I know she was joking, right?)

From on Hey Ryan Gosling on Tumbrl

because he said he played "Spin the Bottle", not he had kissed her!

Stay Gos 4ever
Ale









CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento