Celebrating Ryan's birthday... Tomorrow


Good Morning my beloved GosAdd
so the day is arriving.

Tomorrow our Ryan will turn 33 years old.


Unfortunately I have no emails address of his management so I've just prepared a birthday picture for him that will be stay up on my pages all day long, starting from midnight (as I'm Italian, the picture will be posted in 14 hours from now -- it's around 10 am here).


If you want, you can leave your message under the Birhtday Pic under the post on the Blog here, on Facebook or sending me a private message on Tumbrl  (don't forget to sign with your name) and I will post them for you on my facebook page (that is still my main page).


Maybe someone will notice the picture and could tell  Ryan or his staff, who knows.
I'm gonna try!


Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento