Are Ryan and his Manager moving on?



Hey GosAdd,

how are you doing? 
I'm giving you an update on Ryan's management... At the moment nothing is sure but I see no reasons why it should be a fake note.


Saturday morning (I know, I'm later in updating you but hey, blogger doesn't work properly on my Ipad.. so blame on Google, please) The Hollywood  Reporter gave (as exclusive) the new that
Carolyn Govers (Ryan's long time Manager) is moving from Artist Management to another (totally indipendent) one that is  the Anonymous Content, taking all her clients (including our beloved hero) with her.


According to the site, Ryan will continue being represented by IFA Talent Agency (that is his long time Agent Irene Feldman) and Sloan Offer Weber and Dern LLP (his lawyers).

That's all about guys

Stay Gos
♥ Ale

CONVERSATION

0 Say your word:

Posta un commento