Where is Ryan?


Good Morning Gosadd

I think many of you are still asking themselves where our lovely Ryan is in this moment...

In March, Ryan announced he was quitting acting: 
“I’ve been doing it too much [and] I’ve lost perspective on what I’m doing. I think it’s good for me to take a break and reassess why I’m doing it and how I’m doing it. And I think this is probably a good way to learn about that. I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does.”

He said he was quitting and the world felt in despair and a GosLine was created for his fans who could call at and listen to Noah saying it's not over
The GosLine for fans in despair
Then during The Place Beyond The Pines premiere held in NYC in late March our Beloved Gos said he was sorry for being misunderstood and that his break was just temporary.
Yes because he was starting directing his first movie How To Catch a Monster (but this is another post).

So where is Ryan?? Ryan in in Iceland, my Gosadd....
Doing what?? He is busy on the editing of his movie, his own baby as I call it.

In September 3 pics have been posted on the web to proof he is in Reykjavik


# 1 – 11 Sept. 2013 (Reykjavik) Ryan was spotted while driving Eva at the airport
#2 – 20 Sept. 2013 (Reykjavik) – from @Stebbimatt on Instagram
#3 – 23 Sept. 2013 – (Reykjavik) - from @klaradg123 on Instagram
According to Icelandic sites Ryan was supposed to stay in the North til the end of September.
But  today is 1st October and a note has been posted on Instagram and 2 pics have been posted (on instagram). So we can affirm Ryan is still there.

From Instagram @bandja -- @telmarutb


You now know where the Gos is

That's all for now..
Ale




CONVERSATION

5 Say your word: